Saturday, July 13

Re-making old, forgotten work

I'm going to experiment with lots of ink and water colour for the sky. One of the drawings reminds me of a dream I had when I was a child.

It was night time in the dream and there was this house with a trap door at the side. I went through the trap door and slid down into a very elaborate mansion with chandeliers and dark wooden staircases.  Some people were having a party. I didn't stay in the main part of the building. I went through another door and slid down some beige stairs that smelt like new carpet. It was like a show-home smell. There was no room at the bottom of the stairs, just a load of sofas piled up everywhere.  Thats when I found myself stuck amongst all these grey-blue sofas. It was really strange. I don't remember anything after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment